Our strategic priorities for sustainability
In everything we do, we strive for the most sustainable and circular solution. We support UN2030 goals and are committed to our strategic priorities in both company and product level:
- Materials: We have long term material strategy to use more recyclable and certified wood based materials.
- Chemicals: We increase ours and customers chemical awareness and knowhow. We aim to use eco-firendly chemicals.
- Competence: We continuously develop our teams knowledge in circular design.
- Supplier development: We audit our supply base in regular basis and together with our suppliers develop the awareness in sustainability.
- Production process: In our quality inspection process we check every time the working conditions, safety, waste management, and production conditions.
Social responsibility & Ethics
- Communications: We always communicate honestly.
- Social responsibility: We engage in society and support local charity organizations such as Finnish Association for Heart Children (Sydänlapset ry) and Keep the Archipelago Tidy Association (Pidä Saaristo Siistinä ry).
We want to be the ONE stop for sustainable solutions by simplifying the way our customers can implement more sustainable furnishing solutions. We apply the principles of circular design in the design and manufacturing of our products. We help our customers to find the ways to increase the share of circular flow of materials instead of the traditional linear – from cradle to grave- flow.